Professional cleaning is carried out to a high standard and in line with ‘Covid-19 Holiday Let Cleaning Protocols’. We provide appropriate cleaning materials and food-safe COVID-grade spray disinfectant within the property for you to use during your stay. We ask you not to bring bleach with you.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have temporarily removed some items from cottages including board games and guest books.
Hand sanitiser Is provided within each cottage.
COVID Cancellation Terms
For cancellations impacted by COVID we offer flexible cancellation terms which remove the stress and worry from booking your holiday. You can cancel up to 7 days before the check-in date. Our flexible terms & conditions enable you to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for unforeseen circumstances (including COVID-19 illness, travel restrictions or reluctance to travel), we will refund you in full. If you need to cancel your stay at Dalnaglar please contact us in writing. For full information see our Booking Terms and Conditions.
You are welcome to arrive any time from 3pm. You will not be given access to the cottage before 3pm unless a special arrangement has been agreed in writing in advance. The cleaning we undertake is a 2-step process; the cleaning step is as normal but then we go through the whole house again disinfecting. This takes us extra time and we ask for your help in not arriving early.
You will have a no-contact check-in and check-out process. All of the relevant access information will be sent to you in advance and you will be able to access your property without direct contact with us. If you need anything during your stay, we are just a phone call away.
This handful of simple actions taken before your departure will help us enormously. We ask you to:
- Leave before 10:30am prompt.
- Remove linen from used beds and bag the linen in the bags provided, including mattress protectors and pillow protectors. Towels to be bagged separately.
- Open windows in every room.
- Run the dishwasher at 60 degrees with all crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils that will fit. Don’t open or empty the dishwasher at the end of the cycle – we need the completed state of the cycle to be evident.
- Bag all rubbish and place in the outside bins as labelled. Take your own food items home at the end of your stay.